Once you’re happy with my quote for your event and the details discussed I will send over the contract.
Please read and sign these and return to me. Please keep a copy for your own record too as this is our contract to each other.
- I require a non refundable deposit of £150 to secure the booking for your wedding. I try where possible to book only one wedding or event per weekend.
- We will meet up a few months before the wedding to finalise all the ideas and a written invoice with the details and balance that is due sent.
- The balance is then due one month before the wedding or event.
- Changes can be made to your order up until that date.
- If you would prefer to pay in instalments please ask and this can be arranged to help to spread the cost.
- I try where possible to use British flowers and top up when necessary from abroad. I also try and where possible work in an eco friendly manor so therefor not using plastics or foam.
- If certain varieties of flowers discussed and ordered are not available I will substitute with a similar flower of a similar value. Being a natural product this happens and is not something I can control. Try and be flexible.
- Your flowers will be delivered on the morning of your wedding at a time agreed by yourselves and in the case of a larger installation possibly the day before. This will be agreed with the venue also.
- Any hired items will require a refundable damage deposit which will be refunded once the item returned. These can either be collected by myself for a fee the day after or pre arranged that you will return them within a week to me so that you can enjoy the flowers for a few more days.
- In the event of a late cancelation by yourselves or the venue no refund will be given.